.NET Web Developer
- Professional development experience with ASP.net, C# and the .NET Framework.
- Experience developing with jQuery.
- Experience integrating with social media API's and Oauth.
- Experience developing and consuming RESTful data services.
- Experience with data model design and SQL programming.
- Expert understanding of Object Oriented Programming and architectures.
- Experience with standardized architecture patterns like MVC.
- Experience using Photoshop, Illustrator and other standard graphic software tools.
- Mobile application development experience with MonoTouch is highly desirable.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical decisions and their rationales to our client’s and development teams.
- Desire and ability to thrive in a highly creative and technical environment while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Passionate about latest trends in interactive experiences across a variety of mediums with a strong desire for innovation.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical, written, problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated and self-managing and able to work independently.
- Software design, architecture, documentation and development.
- Research and development in emerging mobile technologies.
- Proof of concept development.
- Work with development team and Technology Director to establish a collaborative environment between development, creative and production departments.
- Make software design and architecture decisions, requirements gathering, estimating projects and scope changes, project documentation.
There are currently no openings for this position, but we're always looking for exceptional talent. Please submit your resume to be considered for our next round of hiring.
About Juggernaut Interactive
Juggernaut is the only creative technology lab that takes outside requests for breakthrough technical development. We're the guys who code apps at night after work, and build their prototypes on the weekends. We just do it during the day because, well, people pay us for it. We are the designers, animators, dreamers, editors, inventors, and developers who all quit their day jobs to do what we love. And now we're the place people leave their day jobs for.
Juggernaut Interactive, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons. Juggernaut Interactive recruits, employs, evaluates, and considers for promotion employees without regard to race, gender, religion, national origin, age, marital status, height, weight, medical condition or physical handicap or disability, or any other legally protected class, all as required by local, state, and/or federal law. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
© 2013 Juggernaut Interactive, Inc. An unstoppable force of creative technology.