Mobile UX Designer
We're looking for a creative designer/UI/UX Juggernaut to join ourt fast-moving Mobile team. This position will ask you to wear many different hats as we build out the next cool thing on mobile. It will require you to be involved in everything from early brainstorming through to execution and refinement. You'll be working collaboratively with our Mobile engineers and Product Managers to come up with kick-butt ideas. No throwing deliverables over the fence in this position!
Why join us? Your work will be seen internally and your game will be raised everyday with new client challenges. Repetitive work is not in our vocabulary.
It might be you if you have:
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles, excellent visual design skills, great technical know-how, and a proven expertise in interaction design.
- Ability to produce great ideas and can express them in a variety of different ways, be it a whiteboard, Photoshop, OmniGraffle, , charades or stacking legos. You'll also be able to interpret the team ’ s ideas and translate those into presentable documents.
- Creative eye has a keen sense for color, typography, layout and usability.
- Ideas and approaches as diverse as the clients we bring.
- You have the ability to come up with ideas and UI's that marry business problems, customer needs and innovation all in a useful package.
While not the most technical person is needed for this role, you should be a design freak and mobile geek. If any of those sound familiar, then you'll be right at home with this group. You'll also know the capabilities of the various platforms, the best practices and the upcoming features that are coming out.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- An ability to produce appropriate sketches, wireframes, navigation models, highly-polished look and feel drawings, illustrations, diagrams, etc. in a very iterative environment.
- Have a passion for design, user experience, customer service and mobile.
- Proven experience defining, developing, and documenting UX design and interaction requirements/specifications.
- A strong understanding of modern web practices to create an efficient user-experience.
- Mastery of color, layout and typography.
- An eye for detail and a proven track record producing consistent clean icons, graphics, and layouts for web and applications.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Consistent with and exemplifies our Core Values.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Web/Graphic Design or related discipline, or equivalent working experience.
Please include a link to your portfolio of work within your resume.
There are currently no openings for this position, but we're always looking for exceptional talent. Please submit your resume to be considered for our next round of hiring.
About Juggernaut Interactive
Juggernaut is the only creative technology lab that takes outside requests for breakthrough technical development. We're the guys who code apps at night after work, and build their prototypes on the weekends. We just do it during the day because, well, people pay us for it. We are the designers, animators, dreamers, editors, inventors, and developers who all quit their day jobs to do what we love. And now we're the place people leave their day jobs for.
Juggernaut Interactive, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons. Juggernaut Interactive recruits, employs, evaluates, and considers for promotion employees without regard to race, gender, religion, national origin, age, marital status, height, weight, medical condition or physical handicap or disability, or any other legally protected class, all as required by local, state, and/or federal law. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
© 2013 Juggernaut Interactive, Inc. An unstoppable force of creative technology.