Mobile Application Developer
Juggernaut Interactive works with leading mobile development technologies that enable us to build compelling mobile solutions for handsets and tablets alike. Our Mobile Application Developers are adept in using these tools to develop not only pure native apps, but also hybrid native and mobile web apps as well. We're looking for an amazing mobile developer that can jump right in and make an immediate impact.
- Professional development experience building applications for the leading mobile platforms, including iPhone, iPad, Android Phone and Tablet and Windows Phone 7.
- Experience with native mobile application development technologies such as Android/Java, Objective-C, MonoTouch, Mono for Android and Silverlight.
- Experience with mobile web application technologies like HTML5, jQuery Mobile (et al) and RESTful services.
- Experience with server-side languages such as Java, C# and the .NET Framework is a bonus.
- Experience implementing solutions using Social APIs, Oauth and 3rd party data services integration.
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and other standard graphic software tools.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical decisions and their rationales to our client’s and development teams.
- Desire and ability to thrive in a highly creative and technical environment while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Passionate about latest trends in interactive experiences across a variety of mediums with a strong desire for innovation.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical, written, problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated and self-managing and able to work independently.
- Create rich interactive and high performance mobile experiences.
- Mobile application design, architecture, documentation and development.
- Research and development in emerging mobile technologies.
- Proof of concept development.
- Work with development team and Technology Director to establish a collaborative environment between development, creative and production departments.
- Make software design and architecture decisions, requirements gathering, estimating projects and scope changes, project documentation.
About Juggernaut Interactive
Juggernaut is the only creative technology lab that takes outside requests for breakthrough technical development. We're the guys who code apps at night after work, and build their prototypes on the weekends. We just do it during the day because, well, people pay us for it. We are the designers, animators, dreamers, editors, inventors, and developers who all quit their day jobs to do what we love. And now we're the place people leave their day jobs for.
Juggernaut Interactive, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons. Juggernaut Interactive recruits, employs, evaluates, and considers for promotion employees without regard to race, gender, religion, national origin, age, marital status, height, weight, medical condition or physical handicap or disability, or any other legally protected class, all as required by local, state, and/or federal law. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
© 2013 Juggernaut Interactive, Inc. An unstoppable force of creative technology.